Wednesday, April 22, 2009

thoughts

in the wee hours of the morning when ryan leaves for work, i find myself a little jealous that he gets to leave while i stay home with the crying baby. noah's prime time is somewhere between 3 am and 8 am-he's awake and fussy constantly. it makes it awfully hard when ryan leaves between 5 and 6...hard for me, and i'm sure hard for ryan as he has to leave not only a crying baby, but also a sobbing wife...
i also find myself thinking things are a bit unfair-i mean, most of the time, i enjoy feeding noah because it means a little special one on one time with him (and i'm amazed at the way our bodies are built for taking care of babies), but i'd be okay with ryan having just one boob...you know, to help out with the feedings every now and then...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

You're not the only one!

Jamie said...

Mantha...are you pumping? It is not horrible to pump and let Ryan feed. I seriously, you are feeding a million times a day, Ryan could do 1. If you are solely content with not bottle feeding it is understandable, but it is a thought...
Mama milk is the best...I am still pumping and J&M are 8 months. You do what is best for the kiddo! Hope to see you soon!

deenanour said...

that image will forever be in my funny file in my head, so during a bad day, i'll just think of ryan...with his boob : ) haha!