Wednesday, March 18, 2009

why, oh why?!

why in the world is it that when you go to the salon to get your haircut, and you get an incredibly cute new doo...that it is impossible to ever style it like they styled it?? impossible to ever get the same wonderful look until next time you visit the salon?? it's such a bummer, in some ways, to even get a great haircut because, while you can enjoy it for the day, there's that thought ever present in the back of your mind "it will never look this great again!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have often mused that if we could just dehydrate the stylist to a small ball and then hydrate them when needed would be a grand idea.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop in and say that I hope you're feeling well. I know that you and Ryan are both excited to meet little Noah soon. We're coming in to visit for my grandmother's birthday next weekend so I look forward to seeing you then!