Monday, March 2, 2009

34 weeks




It's hard to believe that in a mere 6 weeks time, we will have little Noah in our arms! We went to the doctor today and measured right at 36.5, which is still a little ahead of where we actually are. My doctor said, "Ohhh yeah-he's definitely getting bigger!" We start going to the doctor once a week now, and next week we'll get a estimate on how much he is weighing. It's definitely setting in that our baby is coming SOON! 6 weeks is not that long at all...






We had our baby shower yesterday, thrown by some sweet ladies from church. We got a ton of great things, including all of our big things (a car seat and stroller, a pack n play, a swing, a jumped, a vibrating little chair, and even two high chairs-a stationary one and a packable one) and a ton of the other little necessities! I was blown away at all of the people who love us and will certainly love little Noah. What a blessing!! Here's just a few pics from the shower:
the sweet group of ladies who hosted the party:ryan and i: a few of the fun gifts we got:just being silly:

The shower was great! It was fun to catch up with people I hadn't seen in a while and to talk more with people I see often... :) Plus, I'll be honest, getting presents is always fun! I think this shower was actually a little more fun than my wedding shower because of all the sweet little gifts for Noah. He's going to be one spoiled little boy! :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Samantha...So sorry I missed the shower, but the snow was jsut too much. I do want to get together with you before Noah gets here. maybe one free Saturday I can bring the twins by your moms...let me know. Love Jamie
PS You are so right...little baby stuff is too cute and adorable!

Jamie and Joy George said...

Ahh...I love the pic of you, Lynn and Ash. It makes me smile!! Glad you had a great shower - looks like you got a ton of great things!!
--JOY