Sunday, March 1, 2009

kickfest (33.6 weeks)

one of THE most amazing things ever, i think, in my life, is feeling this little one inside of me moving about inside of me. kicking around, somersaulting about, and having huge hiccups at least once a day-it's incredible! i love to put my hand over my stomach and feel him push against me, and i think about he might be a hard headed little boy some days-pushing and demanding his way. but once he is old enough, he will learn... i also think he might be a shy little one, because everytime i call across the room for daddy or grammy or cece or aunt mollie to come over and feel him moving about, he stops as soon as their hand hits my belly. it may be a little more than shyness, perhaps some sillyness-which surely he gets from his mommy and his pop. i was visiting with his pop (my dad) yesterday and was reminded again why i love being around him so (okay, there's a multitude of reasons, mainly simply because he's my dear old dad). but we always laugh at each other. even when no one else gets our jokes, or no one thinks it's funny, i know i can always be sure that he will laugh, and not pityingly, but because he actually thinks i'm funny. humor is one of my favorite things! and it's sure to be one of noah's, too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always read your blog first thing every morning as soon as I can reach a computer. I printed this blog so I can read it to your dad as soon as I can get to a phone. I am so glad that you have this relationship with your dad. We talk about that humor bond all the time. He can't wait to be POP. :-)
Love ya lots