Wednesday, June 11, 2008

quick update on the day

it's been a busy day! ryan and i both had class this morning, then we went out to lunch-i was feeling kind of blue and REALLY wanted mexican food (i don't know what they put in that stuff! ;))! so, we went to lunch, then ran back home and took a brief nap..then i had to head to my first day of work-which i'll get back to, then after work, we went out to dinner with one of my birthday giftcards (red robin-thanks mom!) and then came home and have been working on school stuff for the past 2 hours..and now we are pooped and about to head to bed...
but before we do, i just wanted to let all my readers know that my first day of work went really well (i only was there a few hours, just training and stuff). i have the same sense i did yesterday about it being a little outside easy for me, but i'm really very excited about it! i enjoyed the people i met that i will be working with-they seem very genuine, which is a trait i value!
i have had a really anxious feeling that i've been carrying with me for a while now, just general nervousness about life...i was nervous today about going to work-oddly enough, it was my first time not to be around ryan since we've moved here (a little scary!), anyway, as i was driving along i had this real feeling of peace within me..i know it was straight from the Lord. even as we've been talking in my class this week about the Lord going before us and with us...
well, ryan is ready for bed, so off i go!

1 comments:

Carol, Mom, Cece said...

I am so glad your new job went well. I had to start a new blog so you can find us at carolglennc.blogspot.com. WE love you both. Carol