Thursday, June 19, 2008

i heart cooking

i am really enjoying cooking and baking these days! i have a little more time on my hands, which means plenty of time to try new things. when hannah came last week, she brought some of my mom's favorite cookbooks for me to look through...and on top of that, i have like 50 other cookbooks, so it's been a lot of fun. yesterday i made homemade scones and they taste incredible! tomorrow i'm going to work on a creme fresh that compliments them! :) we have had some tasty meals over the past month and it has been so much fun planning and making them! as we speak, some homemade honey wheat bread is in the oven baking! yum yum yum! also, since we have a tv, we find ourselves mostly watching food network (okay, actually, this usually only happens when i have the remote)...there are some GREAT shows on, though! okay, we are going to get back to our movie now--dan in real life!

3 comments:

Gladys said...

fun fun fun!! Loved talking to you!

Anonymous said...

Oh please share the recipe for the honey wheat bread! It sounds incredible. I really love cooking too. Now that it's summer I spend most of my evenings out with my grill.

Anonymous said...

I love you I love you I love you sister! always have always will!! take care of yourself while I'm gone kk?
see you sooner every second!
Hannah