Monday, May 5, 2008

congrats

we had the proud honor of attending the graduation ceremony of my step-mom, bette, this weekend at the university of montevallo. after two years of working hard for this degree (along with working full-time still, and teaching at the u of m on the side), she finally received it: her Ed. S.! just wanted to say a special word of congrats to her! we are so proud!

we really needed a zoom lense, but she IS in this picture:

the happy graduate and proud husband:

a profile shot of me and my dad...i think we do kind of look a like, in a strange sort of way..what do you say?:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is Beth Cantrell. We had some classes together when I attended SEBC. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog. You have such wit and humor that makes me smile. =)

As for your step-mom, I had no idea that was your step-mom. Funny because I took one of her classes last semester at Montevallo. She is so funny and I really loved her class. That is awesome that she got her doctorate degree.

Anyways, hope you have a great day.

><>Beth