Tuesday, June 30, 2009

finally figured it out..

My new embroidery machine almost got the best of me, but I finally figured it all out, I think... Almost as soon as I got started, though, some thread got jammed in the underneath and it stopped working. I called the Singer man up, took it down to the shop and he fixed it in minutes...and for free! I made the right decision in buying it locally! :)
These are a few hand towels I made...I call them hand towels that will actually dry your hands! This is S for Smith (that's me!) And, surprise! C for Crawford...
And N for Nix...a gift for my new sister-in-law..even though I know she doesn't actually read my blog, it turned out so pretty that I wanted to post a picture. I am in the middle of a blanket for Noah, and then on to making some cute burp clothes. I'm now ready for business, so if you need anything appliqued, embroidered or monogrammed..I'm your woman! :)


In other news, we found a jogging stroller! We got a great deal on a gently used stroller, which Ryan and I are pretty syked about. We have gone running the past two days...nothing major, but we (mostly me since he's already in shape) are training to run a 5K on August 1st together. It's a good goal for us, and we have just enough time to whip me right into shape for it! :)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! You are very talented.
Love the new jogging stroller and you look beautiful in that yellow. Great color for you.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed! You are doing a great job!

Ashley Davis said...

that stroller is sweeeet! i love the red!