Tuesday, June 2, 2009

happy birthday to me!

i am pooling together all of my birthday money to purchase my very own monogramming machine. ryan and i wheeled and dealed with the singer salesman today and got a great deal on a new machine complete with just about everything i need to get started. i have been enviously eyeing my mother-in-law's machine since she got it a few months ago and decided that this would be the perfect thing to ask for for my birthday. i am super excited about getting started and will soon be posting some pictures of my work! since i am home all the time these days, i am hoping to get a little business going of monogramed and embroidered products...so we will see how that goes. i can't wait to get started!! 

1 comments:

Jamie and Joy George said...

ewww...yeah!! Get the machine! If you do, i may have you make me some things. I'll help support your business. :)