Wednesday, January 28, 2009

sometimes

when i am laying down preparing to go to sleep, i feel just a little bit like a beached whale. it is so hard to get comfortable, and, in attempting to do so, i flop all around. you see, when you get to be 6-7 months along in a pregnancy, your abs just don't work like they used to... so instead of being able to just roll over, i have to use my arms and my legs to throw myself onto my other side. it would be funny, if it didn't happen when i'm pooped out at the end of the day!

3 comments:

Jaclyn & Zack said...

sometimes i'm almost to the point of tears because i hate being so immobile. I know exactly where you are coming from, glad to know I'm not alone.

Ashley Davis said...

its so true! i have a hard time literally rolling out of bed to use the bathroom or just get up for the day in the morning. i have to use my arms and legs to help push myself up. its awful.

Jodi said...

It gets worse :)