Tuesday, September 30, 2008

the library

i actually ventured to our school library today to do some studying between class and work. i have about 3 hours between the two on tuesdays and usually just go home and chill. but, because of my easily distracted nature, i rarely get any school work done during this time. i usually straighten things up, watch something stupid on tv and take a little nap. the nap, i am actually sad to be missing, the other things-it's probably better for me to get some school work done. so, here i sit, in the wonderful library at denver seminary. it's actually a pretty huge place that is laid out in a nice way. there are tons of windows, so lots of sunlight coming in, which always makes a place more pleasant. i completed one of my papers, so i feel like i have made really good use of my time. now, i am going to meet a friend for lunch at panera and then head to work. (yah, right, like i could actually spend ALL 3 of those hours studying! ;))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

proud of you for getting the paper done - love you!

Joel said...

hooray for being productive while in the library... seriously! Whenever I'd try to work in the library in college I'd have to sit in the center of the building (no windows so I couldn't people-watch) and sit away from the interesting bookshelves.

Are you sure about not napping there? I did that all the time... just hooked my bookbag shoulder strap underneath one of the chair legs and got to it.