Wednesday, August 20, 2008

it's about saying good-bye

good-bye to the flat tummy i finally almost had..
good-bye to being able to wake up at 8 and going to bed at 12, making it all day without needing a nap...
good-bye to one of my all time favorite foods chicken, the thought of it is too much even...
good-bye to being able to sleep through the night without having to get up and go pee..
good-bye to milk, though i never really liked it all that much anyway...
but hello to the new little one growing inside me. i think it might just be worth it! =)

6 comments:

Ashley Davis said...

goodbye to milk? does it make you sick??

Stephy Z said...

I think it might be worth it as well! :)

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

i have it on good authority (from my sister, mom, and friends (who are moms) that all the weight gain and other things that will be given up over the course of the next nine months are indeed worth it...praying that you and baby stay healthy!
~k

Jaclyn & Zack said...

Congratulations! I couldn't have said it all better myself - chicken - I can't even type it without feeling a twinge of nausea. I heard you guys will be moving back to Bham?

Rachel Ratliff said...

haha...pregnancy really can throw your body off!!

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine suggests keeping saltines on your night stand and eating a few before you even sit up in the morning. She also suggest eating ginger snaps for the nausea. She said to keep some in a ziploc and carry them with you.