Sunday, August 3, 2008

grande vs tall

every now and then my dear husband lets me go to starbucks on the mornings that i have to work early. it makes the getting up a little bit easier. ;) my most favoritest drink in the world at starbucks is a caramel macchiato. i really just like it for the caramel-one of my favorite things! anyway, i like it so much that, for some reason, i always have to have a grande, even though i never ever drink all of it. after realizing that i was doing this every time i went, i told ryan a few weeks ago that he should insist i only get a tall. so, he jokingly did. but it hasn't helped. i get to starbucks and as i stand in line i think to myself "tall tall tall-only get a tall." but then when i actually order it, the words come out, almost as if i have no control over them, "i'd like a grande non-fat caramel macchiato." i think, "well it just sounds so good... i'm sure i can drink all of it this time!" but, i never can. what am i so greedy about such a silly thing?!?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER had a caramel macchiato. I will try it when I pass by Starbucks next. I almost always get a venti non fat vanilla latte or a non fat chai tea latte. I just love Starbucks and coffee in general.