Monday, February 2, 2009

Noah Ryan in "4-D"

(disclaimer: this was originally seen in 4-D, but translating that to this blog did not go well. i'm not sure how many technical dimensions he is in for you the viewer...but it's neat no less! :))

showing us how crazy flexible he is, with his little foot rubbing his eye. it's amazing how bendable he is!


his sweet little face...i think i might have a guess who he is going to look like....

a thoughtful or sleepy face...


a silly face-any doubt in your minds as to who he favors?!?















6 comments:

Joel said...

Wow, that's incredible!

Looks like Noah favors Ryan, in my estimation.

Anonymous said...

WOW! How precious! I am in tears looking at this sweet baby. God is good!

Christina Kris said...

look it is a little ryan waiting to join us. He is precious.

Anonymous said...

That is Ryan's child...no doubt!

Anonymous said...

He is a carbon copy of his dad. I am amazed that technology can show such features! I so look forward to meeting your son and my grandson. I love you both, Carol, CeCe

Unknown said...

wow- those are you AMAZING!!! And I thought our 3D were good. You can already tell he looks like Ryan. Crazy!! :)