Tuesday, July 15, 2008

yipee!!

we are going to have more visitors!! my mom
booked tickets last night for her and my dearest little sister, mollie, to come out-three weeks from yesterday!!!!!!!!! of course, i adore my sweet mom-a wonderful mother and a dear friend, too..(and sadly, my computer won't load a single picture of my mom and i! i tried all night and morning!! ..but i also love, love, love my little boogar mollie! we have a special relationship that's a little different than my other sisters (okay, i have special relationships with all of them..they're all a little different, though). before ryan and i got married, she spent the night in my apartment most nights-so we always had a nice little bonding time! it was hard to leave her back home and know she's going to grow up so, so much while we are away. i'm totally excited that we are going to get to spend some q.t. together very soon!
also, carol and glenn are coming just a few weeks after that!!!! ryan told me this morning that they booked their tickets, too!! i don't think i could have picked better parents in law than these.
i certainly had a time of being around parents-in-law that were not going to be good at all..and it makes me that much more thankful for the sweet ones i have! i cannot wait for them to get out here so we can spend some more time together!!!

1 comments:

Mae said...

what i want to know is what did you say to Carol in that pictures of you and her? She looks so surprised! haha...