Tuesday, July 22, 2008

dork city!

something about living in colorado inspires me to knit more than when we lived in alabama. i have quite a few projects going, but the one that has my attention right now is: it's a scarf and it's going to be super warm because it's really thick!

okay, here comes the dork of the day confession: i am totally hooked onto the new abc family hit show: the secret life of the american teenager. and i hate that i have to wait a whole week to see what happens after each show! it actually makes me sad....

so, for anyone who still has at least on ounce of respect for me, better things to come tomorrow!

2 comments:

Gladys said...

I think you are perfect just the way you are. :)

Ashley Davis said...

I hated the first episode...but got into it after that so I've been watching the reruns, so I'm a dork with you!!