Tuesday, April 22, 2008

happy day!

so, it's finally here! my last day at tgbg...and i can't really say i'm sad! like i said yesterday, i'm looking forward to new things! there were some days that i did not enjoy working here at all-just ask ryan! though don't get me wrong-the company is great and the people are even better that work here... it was the lack of work for me that made me want to poke my eyeballs out. but, on to other things!! :) we (mom and her students and i) celebrated my last day here by going to eat at becky's and having a terribly unhealthy meal that tasted wonderful, i even got sweet tea to drink!!

oh, by the way, happy earth day to all! i'm not sure what exactly we are supposed to be celebrating on this day, but i find myself being very thankful for this wonderful land in which we live... with such pretty things, like tulips, sunshine, and butterflies. what a great Creator we have!

0 comments: