Friday, April 4, 2008

....

i am drinking my coffee this morning BLACK, no cream, no sugar, no nothing...just coffee! and i have been all week. for those of you who know me well, you know that this is a HUGE deal...it's taken me a long time to get here. i used to be ms. "have-a-little-coffee-with-my-cream-and-sugar." then, i decided to stop putting sugar in it, because it's just not great for you...and after much thought, i decided to start trying it straight-up. it's just so much better for you that way... i will admit sometimes i still put a little fat free half and half in it, but not much!! pretty crazy...

so, it's friday and i'm so happy! now that i'm a working girl, i really enjoy the weekends a lot more than i used to (not that i didn't used to enjoy them, but now i REALLY do!)! and...next wednesday, we are heading to the beach! ryan and i realized this week that we are not even sure what beach we are going to. when dan and magen invited us, we were like "we're in!" we didn't even ask where! LOL the beach is the beach! and we LOVE it!!! i cannot wait! :)

speaking of work (a second ago), as i mentioned, i turned in my notice. just wanted to throw out there that they are looking for my replacement now. so, if you know anyone who's looking for a full time job, please send them our way (the garrison barrett group). i very much enjoy the people i work with and the relaxed atmosphere of the company. the pay and benefits are wonderful! the job gets a little boring some times, there's not TONS to do-but some people really like that! :)

2 comments:

Stephy Z said...

I may be interested!

Anonymous said...

I need a full time job but sadly I think I live a bit too far away.