Saturday, November 29, 2008

our baby boy and us...

so these pictures are a little blurrier than normal sonograms because we took a picture of the pictures with our camera. a friend was saying they got theirs on cd from the doctor-unfortunately, i guess our doc is not quite so high tech. :) oh well, these pictures are still pretty amazing...

Here the baby is hiding his cute little face, or trying to at least. some might think he's being camera shy, but i think he might have a little of his dad's tendancies-working to keep his nose clean and boogar-free! LOL
We begged Nick to take some more pictures of us, in the day light...so we could have some snowy pictures from our time in CO. It's so sad that it hasn't snowed much...




And here is my burgeoning belly... I've been trying to get a good updated picture all week! finally, i was satisfied with this one. (btw: I'm wearing some of my new duds that Ryan bought me yesterday... no more saggy, baggy, falling off of my maternity jeans... my new ones fit quite well! what a relief!! :))






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How amazing! God's creation right in your tummy! Little fingers and toes, beautiful face all created by God. How awesome is that? It is just amazing and wonderful to see that precious baby and he is not even here yet. You are truly blessed!
The snow is also beautiful. I know you guys enjoyed playing in it. Enjoy it while you can 'cause soon you will be back in b'ham and no more snow.
You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
I hope you have a happy first anniversary tomorrow.