Wednesday, December 10, 2008

did you know?

i read in my pregnancy book the other day that our little one is developing tastes for foods these days. apparently, whatever i eat, he is learning to like....which is quite fascinating really! some might say i am a picky eater, but i'm really trying to branch out so that our son has well-developed taste buds. :) here's a few things i have been eating, for him, of course! : 

chipotle (the tacos WITH guacamole!)
apples
3 muskateers
lots of cheese
banana and peanut butter sandwiches
and, of course, chicken! 
you can tell i am really stepping out there... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A book I bet you'd love if you don't have it is "The Miracle of Me." It's written from the perspective of the unborn baby. It's a week by week journey on how the little one grows and develops. It's a great resource for kids. (Medically accurate but light/entertaining.) Great in-utero photography so you can visualize how he/she grows. I bought it to read to my daughter when I was pregnant with my son but have a soft place in my heart for the book myself!

Stephy Z said...

Something I learned this week...incase you are plannning on nursing...NO PEPPERMINT...it will dry up your milk...interesting...but true...

Jodi said...

I had a lot of peppermints and very successfully breastfed Samuel for over a year, so I don't think that's necessarily true for everyone.